Mahavir Enterprise (iAvenue) believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
Under this policy:
Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order.
- You cannot cancel the order that has been shipped or invoiced. The customer may track the status of their order online.
- Original shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
- All costs associated with returning the item to us including return shipping charges and any taxes if applicable, need to be taken care by you.
- Gift cards, personalised products, sale, clearance and promotional items are not eligible for a return or exchange.
- Orders for Apple and 3rd party Accessories once placed cannot be cancelled.
There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Mahavir Enterprise (iAvenue) marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Holi, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- Mahavir Enterprise (iAvenue) does not accept cancellation requests for iPhone once Unbricked or Activated.
Return & Refund Policy
There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged / defective product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We will replace the product to your satisfaction. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same at our Customer Service number +919924113246.
The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product.
Products which are found to be cosmetically unfit will be replaced by Apple Authorized Service Centre only.
The products which are found to be non-working (Dead on Arrival) would be replaced/refunded, provided you notify us of receipt of a non-working product within maximum 24 hours of delivery and subsequently approved by Apple Authorised Service Centre only.
We will ship the replacement product as soon as we receive the damaged/ defective product and verify its packaging/condition.
Conditions for return:
Please notify us of receipt of a Damaged / Defective product within maximum 24 hours of delivery.
Products/Items should be UNUSED/ UNOPENED/UNDAMAGED with Manufacturer’s original seal packed condition.
Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- In case you have received your order with the outer packaging tampered/meddled, then please capture a snap of the same and share with us.
- We would not be able to accept a product if it shows signs of breakage or tampering.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
Dead on Arrival Product:
A product is considered Dead on Arrival (“DOA”) if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, upon its first use out of the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call +919924113246 within 24 hours of delivery. Apple Authorised Service Centre will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
- Replacement: The same product that you ordered will be shipped to you at Mahavir Enterprise’s (iAvenue) expense. A Sales Support representative will contact you within 24 hours of your call with the replacement product delivery details and the procedure for returning the DOA product.
- Service: You may have the product repaired; however, once serviced, the product is no longer eligible for replacement.
- Product must be deemed DOA by Apple Authorized Service Centre within 24 hours of the product receipt date in order to be eligible for a replacement unit.
- Mahavir Enterprise (iAvenue) reserves the right to test the returned DOA product. If the condition of the product is misrepresented by the customer, we may impose a handling fee.
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by Mahavir Enterprise (iAvenue) and after verifying its packaging/ condition. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order.
Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 7 working days and the refund will reflect in the next statement.
Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account within 7 working days.
- For all other modes of payment, we will send a refund cheque in 7 working days. The cheque will be made in favour of the name as in the “billing name” provided at the time of placing the order.