With Apple Watch Nike SE, you can track your workouts with the Nike Run Club app. Stream music and stay connected without your phone. Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility. And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and straps.
Apple Watch SE requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
(1) Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellular for participating service providers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
(2) ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
(3) The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
(4) Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
(5) Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellular for participating service providers and eligibility. Battery life varies by use and settings.
(6) Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
(7) The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/uk/watchos/feature-availability.